Tuesday, April 27, 2010

virgin blog

Let me introduce myself, my name is Rebecca. I grew up in Kansas and now live in Fayetteville Ar. with my husband of 13 years and my dog. I'm a bit of a "foodie"and enjoy cooking. I like kayaking ,fishing, hiking,riding my bike,and to travel and take pictures. I can be bit passionate about some of my political views and would probably be considered a liberal Democrat. I studied Graphic Arts and Fine Arts in a small Kansas State college.I was pretty wild in my younger days growing up in the 70s , I did my fair share of experimenting, catching rides on the back of Harleys and hitchhiking. If you decide to read this blog you will find recipes that am cooking, stories and pictures of adventures of my life both past and present, and hopefully a few good surprises along the way. I promise I'll try to entertain you as best I can and try not to make you run screaming out of the room WHY?, but in case that happens....don't blame me.....this is my husbands fault.....Barton seems to think you might find me interesting. But hey what can I say.........other than, that's my life! rjw

2 comments: