Wednesday, May 19, 2010

lets vote

If you live in America you live in one of the greatest countries in the world, partly because we all as citizen have the rightto vote, to voice our opinions. I have very rarely missed a chance to vote since turning 18. It's the most valuable right that our founding fathers gave us.I don't understand why anyone would not vote. It's the best way we can insure our children and our children's children have a wonderful place to live. It's a way we, as average ordinary individuals can become heroes.So please let's not waste our chance to tell those in charge how we wish to leave this country for our children when we are gone. I ask you to vote, vote with your heart, vote with your children in mind. Lets give them all the right to an education to make them the best possible person they can strive to be. Lets give them the health care they deserve so can grow up strong and healthy. Lets give them the right to breath clean air and drink clean water....lets face it we have to stop the use of oil, its disastrous. I have never understood why we have used oil for so long. Why not wind, water, solar? Yes I know these things all cost money....money at a time when our nation is in a financial crisis.....but in the long run is it not worth it? Are our children not worth it? I think they are and I'm not a mother.Why would someone with no children care? I care because your children will be the ones that will be taking care of me when I can no longer take care of myself. Why? because thats my life-rjw

No comments:

Post a Comment